Monday, July 5, 2010

picture perfect memories

You know how people say "a picture is worth a million words" it's totally true! You can say so much about a picture just by expressions on peoples faces, where the person is and what is going on behind them, I think music has the same effect. It's crazy when you can relate a song to a picture, then you can really truly give a good description of it, right? Okay , here are some examples... To me this one says "laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live" I think the song that best explains this picture is 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' by Cyndi Lauper. This is a picture of myself and one of my very best friends Chandler, we have been friends since we were little tykes, and have had so many laughs :)
This picture to me says "don't ever give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about" The song to go along with it would have to be 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Colait. This is a picture of my boyfriend Blake and I. I know that no matter what, any day and any time I can always count on him to bring me up when I'm feeling down :)

This is a picture of my high school cheer team, this past year was our first year together and I absolutely love this team! We aren't the best, we aren't perfect either, but we have been through so much together, and I wouldn't trade them for the world! So, what this picture says to me is "Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them" The song I would choose to go with this picture would be 'Unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield because we were the first, and we set the traditions as a cheer team and a brand new school...As I look back on all of my pictures, I think of all of the memories my friends and I have made throughout the years, and how many more of them there are to come. I am a very curious person and have so many questions that only time can answer. Pictures will help, but people will make the biggest difference. I love my friends and family, I can't wait to make memories with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment